My assistant needs clothes too!

12:40 AM Es Elle 0 Comments



This past weekend, thanks to my man, I am now the proud owner of a brand new iPhone 4S. I had a black 4 and handed it down and upgraded to the white 4S. Even though the outside of phone does not look much different, there are many thing that I can do with this phone that I could not with the 4. Probably the thing I like the most is of course Siri AND the dictation feature where you speak into the phone and it types out your words for e-mails, texts, notes, reminders, etc. That becomes very handy when you have little time and also when you are driving. So enough about the features, I am dying to get a cover for my iPhone. I never had one for my other iPhone and I have been looking for the perfect one to get. I found a few tonight to chose from: 

 

 

What do you think? I love the bling because it's not too flashy but just enough to catch your eye. Of course, I am CRAZY about Tiffany's! And the last two are so girly, yet simple. I am so indecisive so I need your help! Let me know what your favorite is. I hope you are having a great weekend. I have been working on lab reports and studying away. Prayers are needed and would be appreciated. I love you, world! 


Quote of the Night: A desire to be observed, considered, esteemed, praised, beloved, and admired by his fellows is one of the earliest as well as the keenest dispositions discovered in the heart of man. - John Adams




0 comments: