My Week

10:42 PM Es Elle 0 Comments


I am not even going to rehash everything that has happened in the last week to two weeks because it was that bad. But, let's just say this note pretty much sums it up. When misfortunate events happen… which seems to be frequently in my case… I try not to dwell on it too much. I generally vent to a friend or two and then never repeat it again. You can't move forward if you are reliving your misfortune over and over again. I am determined to have a great weekend and and even greater week next week! I am very sorry I have not blogged!  this is becoming habitual No, really I will do my best to keep you updated on everything. I just hate to be the bearer of bad news all the time. You know the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, it's better to say nothing at all"? Well now you know where I stand when I go MIA on here for a couple of days! It just means it's time for prayers! I hope you have have a better week than I have and if you totally relate to this note, well I hope it gives you the courage to get up and fight another day. I have many many things to blog about so keep checking in! TGIF! <3


Quote of the Night: Look at hopelessness in the face and say: "We are simply not meant to be together."  Hold courage's hand and walk away.  ~Dodinsky

0 comments: