Auburn Boot Camp

1:38 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I was tired of the lackadaisical attitude that I have been having so I created my own Auburn Boot Camp for myself! It consists of waking up early EVERYDAY, no matter what time my classes are, doing a daily devotional and praying first thing in the morning, walking coco, getting things done around the house and then beginning my day with class and the rest of my daily duties. Included in the day has been working out to get my endorphins going. Yesterday was my first day and 6 am was my goal and I woke up at 6:30… still very good considering my class was at 10:00. I felt amazingly ready to take on the day and felt I had accomplished so much. The one thing that I did not fit in was working out but I DID go for a long walk around the entire neighborhood with the neighbors so I think thats a pretty good shot! ha So today I had an 8:00 class and my Pharmacy Mock interview right after, I woke up at 5:15! I was still a little rushed for class but I had my suit on and had everything together. The Pharmacy Interview went surprisingly AMAZING! I was so0o0o0o nervous going into it and according to my advisor I "blew it out of the water"! So I was very excited about that. I am very glad that I did the interview because with the bombardment with classes and everything going, it's very easy to get lost and wonder what I am doing and why I am here. Mock Interviewing with Dr. Woosley, I had to answer why I chose Pharmacy and why I am here and I gave as honest of an answer I could have but it was almost like I needed to hear it come from my own mouth. Once the words began to flow from my mouth, I was subconsciously telling myself "THIS is why you are here!." I gave myself, with the help of Dr. Woosley asking the questions and the help of Jesus giving me the honest answers through my experiences, the reassurance that I needed to press forward through this! I am so excited and pumped to take on this semester. I know I have what it takes and I know I can do it. I am a woman of my word and if I say I am going to do, I WILL do it. It is the Lord that has given me so many amazing blessings and perseverance through my life. I am forever grateful to Him in every obstacle because I know He is molding me into the woman of God I am supposed to be. I hope you have had a wonderful Tuesday and would love to hear from  you! :)


Quote of the Day: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:6-7


Listening to: How He Loves - Kim Walker

0 comments: