Yesterday

8:41 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

So finals ended, my brother got married, 2 weeks passed, roommate moved in and school has officially begun again. I am so0o0 sorry that I have left you out on so much of my life but I am back! I was home for 2 weeks and did not have a computer to blog. I still have not quite figured out the mobile blog thing.  My classes ended up pretty good for the sort of pressure I was under. I expected "better" but I also put a lot of pressure on myself. I am learning to appreciate what I do more than criticize myself. It's definitely a learning process because I am the worst critic of myself and always feel I can do better or be better. My brothers wedding was so fantabulous that I am going to devote a whole blog just to the wedding soon, so be looking for that. :) I rested, partied, rested, partied for 2 weeks with friends back home. It was so good to see everyone and catch up. I do not know what I would do with out my friends and family. They are my ROCK. My roommate moved in the 2 weeks I was home. I think we are going to have a good friendship. She seems very laid back but also fun so I am definitely looking forward to this next year with her. School began yesterday and well I don't really know what to expect because the teachers only went over the syllabus. ha. I can't believe school is already back in. I do wish that I had more time off but I think this is going to be a good and fun semester. It seems more like a college town now that everyone is here. I do feel a little old around all these "freshies" but hopefully I will be able to meet some older people to mingle with. PLUS, I have finals in the first week of December, which means I have a WHOLE MONTH off! I am definitely looking forward to that and really want to take a trip somewhere!  Maybe NY??? Wouldn't that be nice? ;) My mother is coming into town soon to finish painting the kitchen and living room and I am looking up my ideas. I was going to blog about it tonight but I had waaay too much to catch you up on. I'll think about that tomorrow <3

Quote of the Night: I took some time out for life. - James L. Brooks 


0 comments: