Confusion

6:41 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Why is finding your niche so hard to do? Doesn't everyone know what they are good at or what they love to do? I guess you have to decide if what you love to do should be your career or just a hobby... this is what I seem to struggle with everyday. I would love to own a boutique and this is something that I have wanted to do for a long time now but it just seems that it is not the right timing right now. So much time and money goes into something like that for it to be successful. And Lord knows that if I am going to do it I WILL be successful at it. But at what point do you put away the realistic ideas and go for your dreams whole heartedly? This means putting so much at risk and I think just the idea of branching out there is the scariest part! I envy individuals who just throw themselves to the wind to be taken wherever it blows. At once I did such a thing when I moved to NY and now I feel so structured since I have moved back. Almost like my time has passed and its time to face reality and what it's all about. Maybe if I follow this road, it will lead me back to that one where I can be free to do what my heart desires. I have been very contemplative today, maybe because it's my first back to school and I always question everything. I do have to say that I am very thankful to be living in the United States where I have the freedom to chose what it is I want to do and be as indecisive as I want to be. :) I have posted the song "Back to Manhattan" by Norah Jones that I love. This song always takes me back to NY and sometimes wishing I had done things differently.


0 comments: