Spring Semester

2:54 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Well I know it's been a while since I've blogged about what is going on and I actually really miss it so I am going to try and get back into the swing of writing everyday. So I got through my first semester of Pharmacy School last fall and was so excited to be able to start this next semester. I have made some close friends and feel mentally, physically, and emotionally ready to take on this new semester.  We do have 2 more classes added to our school load and the course work is a lot more than last semester but I guess that is to be expected that it's just going to get tougher with each semester. I haven't been feeling too well the past 24 hrs and feel like I am coming down with a stomach bug that has been going around down here. The plan for today was to stay at the school and study all day but after class, I could not make it due to feeling so neauseous so I came home and trying to relax and feel better. I really cannot afford to get sick with the amount of work I have to get done by lab tomorrow so keep me in your prayers. Hope you all doing well, I'm going to be better about my updates and actually have a bunch of updates on my place and some new decorating to show! *Lots of Love*
 
 
Quote of the Day: All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. ~Anatole France

0 comments: