It's hump day...

7:29 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Well it may not be a happy hump day but I can say that I am glad it's mid week with only two days left till the weekend. I have a HUGE Drugs and Diseases test on Friday and do not even know where to begin. I have spent the last 3 days (with hardly any sleep) working on this disease state powerpoint presentation that I had to give in PPE today. I was told this assignment would only take me a couple of hours, maybe one day to complete. yeah.... not so much. So the past 72 hrs I could've been studying for DAD but instead I have been working on a powerpoint that is not even graded. I haven't put together a powerpoint presentation in such a long time that it all seemed so foreign to me. I know that the Microsoft Word has been updated a couple of times and I just had a hard time figuring out how to put it together. The lesson learned.... to not wait until the week of to put together a presentation, ESPECIALLY when you have a Drugs and Diseases test coming up. With that being said, the presentation went well and I am just so glad it is over. I now have less then 48 hrs to cram as many drugs in my tiny little brain as I can. The worst part about it is that I really want to learn this stuff and commit it to memory but I just feel like we have so much busy work that there are just not enough hours in the day to do it all and sit down and thoroughly study all of the drugs and diseases. We will see... Friday will be here before I know it and then it will be time to start on Test 2 material.  I promise one of these days I am going to have a positive post! Hope you all have had a fantabulous hump day! <3 font="">

Quote of the Day:  There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up. - Oscar Wilde 

Listening to: Stubborn Love - the Lumineers

0 comments: