Sick days are not Vacation days

12:04 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

well I guess this picture sums up the past 4 days for me. I have been in bed sick, with what I think is the flu, for the past 4 days straight. With finals literally right around the corner, this was not a blessing in disguise. Honestly, I would have rather had my nose in the books!!! I am beginning to FREAK OUT with how much information I have to know in less than a week! This was definitely not the time to be getting bed written sick. Of course, every experience and circumstance reminds me of a quote/song/something I saw/read and I thought of this. Although, I could barely get out of the bed to use the restroom, I guess in some twisted, obsessed with school way, I should've been studying! ha Well it all comes down to the fact that James Franco is badass, we all should aspire to be just like him! :) Hope you had a better weekend than I have! Tomorrow is Sunday, the beginning to a new healthy week! 


Listening to: Lost - Michael Buble


Quote of the Night: The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation. ~ Corrie Ten Boom

0 comments: