Merry Christmas

1:29 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I definitely did and still have not caught up on my rest and I am beginning to think that this may just be the way life goes. I just thought it was supposed to happen after you get married and have children! haha well I realize that I have no shared the few pictures I have of my Christmas decor at my house. There are 3 things I miss from Auburn: my Christmas tree, my bed and my privacy! I have been staying at my parents house since I have been home and I don't think I have had 10 minutes of alone time. I guess the grass is greener on the other side… in Auburn, I am alone too much and here I can't seem to escape everyone! ha It has been very nice to be at home and spend time with the family and friends. I am very blessed with such amazing people in my life. I hope you all had a great time this holiday season with your loved ones. Time is running out to get that NYE dress, make sure your not behind! :) I was one of the last minuters and ordered mine two nights ago so hopefully it fits and will get here soon! I will share the pics soon!



                  

Quote of the Day: Fail not to call to mind, in the course of the twenty-fifth of this month, that the Divinest Heart that ever walked the earth was born on that day; and then smile and enjoy yourselves for the rest of it; for mirth is also of Heaven's making.  ~Leigh Hunt

Listening to: 5:19 - Matt Wertz



0 comments: